- Client: Union des Transports Publics du Valais
- Production, scenography: Trivial Mass Production
- Production, interaction design:Geneva University of Art and Design
- Game developers: Maria Maria Beltran, Emilie Tappolet, Raphaël Munoz
- Kinect software development: Douglas Edric Stanley, Stéphane Cousot
- Documentation: Douglas Edric Stanley, Emilie Tappolet
- Sponsor: Valais
For the Foire du Valais 2011 (fair) in Martigny (Switzerland) a version of Geek Run was presented by the Union of Public Transport (UTP). Called the “passager futé” the idea was to promote public transportation and show its network across the region of Valais. Four different scenarios can be played. Each of them has a different goal and a different object to get on the path. The fastest player wins the game.